Sunday, July 17, 2011

Follow An Angel by Marilyn Baron: One Twitterific Story



After being stood up two weeks before turning 30, Eden decides to take
a leave of absence from work, love, and her life in New York. She goes
to her parents’ beachfront condo in Florida.
Eden curls up on a recliner outside, and, after polishing off a bottle of
Shiraz, falls asleep to the lull of a delicious ocean breeze. She
wakes up and sees a beautiful cloud formation, which she believes
looks like an Angel. She rubs her eyes and realizes she is seeing a
man with wings, wearing a sexy pair of Aviators. She blinks her eyes
in disbelief. Maybe drinking a whole bottle of wine last night wasn’t
one of her better ideas.
Maybe this Angel was heaven-sent to help her mend her broken heart and
fix her messed up life.
Grab your Kindle, Nook, or e-Reader and download this story by Marilyn
Baron, to find out how an Angel-in-training changes Eden's life with
a tweet that says, “Is anybody out there?” This is one Twitterific
story you won’t want to miss!

You can find the book here ! http://www.twbpress.com/followanangel.html

5 comments:

  1. WELCOME TO THE WORLD KYM! lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kym, It sounds like a wonderful set up, and I'll be stopping back to see if you add some excerpts, quotes, or snippets of dialogue from the book to tantalize us further. Does Marilyn's voice remind you of anybody we might already be reading?

    ReplyDelete
  3. whooohoo! Welcome to the blogging :D I'm so not doing blogs haha... just my paranormal book website but I give mad props to those of you who can figure it out *grins*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Grace !

    Marilyn has been trying to comment, and was unable ..so here is her response to your question.

    I can try to answer that, Grace. I think my voice sounds similar to a Janet Evanovich. I try to use humor in every genre from supernatural and romantic suspense to women's fiction. Here's an example of one of my favorite lines.

    When Eden sees The Angel Gabriel, or Gabe, as his Facebook friends call him, teetering on the balcony of her parents' 5th floor beach condo, she says, "I don't relish having to explain angel splatter on the concrete below to the board of my parents' condo association. I've heard of fallen angels, but I don't want to be responsible for any falling angels."

    Another line people seem to like is when Eden invites Gabriel into her condo and he settles himself on her wing chair.
    You can read more lines in some of the reviews on the site or in the excerpt at http://www.twbpress.com/followanangel.html

    Thanks for asking.

    Marilyn Baron

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grace I would love to know who you were thinking , Marilyn's voice sounds like ..

    Stay tuned to the blog this week, I will be posting another Review of Marilyn's first ebook and and interview !

    Thanks to you ALL for supporting me , hugs !

    ReplyDelete